Today’s guest is Stefan Vladimirov. He is the designer, photographer and founder of Swipes, one of the leading productivity apps in the world. He works to see more young people finding their passion and reshaping design world for a better.
In this episode, you will learn about new directions of Swipes, Stefan’s passion for design mentorship and sharing the knowledge.
In this episode, you will learn
You will learn about Stefan’s passion for design mentorship, sharing his knowledge and shaping the world.
- A new direction of Swipes.
- The importance of design mentorship.
- Things that Stefan cares about.
- What brought Stefan to photography.
- What Stefan’s process of mentoring is.
- Who shaped Stefan as a designer.
- Best advice Stefan has ever received.
- How Stefan differentiate opinion from feedback.
- How Stefan feel in the title of mentor.
- Non-design skills the designer needs.
- What’s next?
The first interview with Stefan Vladimirov on Despreneur about Swipes app.
Fill & Stroke design battles in Sofia.
Follow Stefan Vladimirov
If you enjoyed this episode make sure to check Stefan’s social profiles.
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Stefan is a creative mind behind the world leading performance app Swipes. He works to see more young people finding their passion and reshaping design world for a better. New projects are coming, don’t miss your chance to participate in Design Meetups and Design Battles in Sofia.
Tomas really enjoyed talking with him and if you learned something from this episode, please share it with your friends who want to learn more about design mentorship and finding your own passion.
Also, make sure to subscribe on iTunes to get all the upcoming episodes.
Did you enjoy this post?
Never miss a blog post. Subscribe below to get more posts like this sent straight to your inbox as soon as they're published.