E08: How To Succeed At Becoming A Digital Nomad with Kavi Guppta
Today’s guest is Kavi Guppta, a knowledgeable and experienced digital nomad who discusses the tech industry, media for digital nomads and his remote work for Forbes. Kavi has been a digital nomad for over 2 years. He currently works on his second book on digital nomadism and remote work called Nomad Bible.
In this episode, you will learn how to build a sustainable nomadic lifestyle, work remotely and you will get some valuable insights about digital nomadism.
In this episode, you will learn
You will learn about Kavi’s how to build a sustainable nomadic lifestyle, work remotely and get some valuable insights about digital nomadism.
- Where Kavi is based now.
- Kavi’s story of becoming a digital nomad.
- When he identified himself as a digital nomad.
- What the definition of a digital nomad is by Kavi.
- Biggest confessions that digital nomads never tell about.
- Why this lifestyle is attractive.
- How to create an impression for investors, business people.
- What Kavi’s second book Nomad Bible is about.
- Win a Kavi Guppta’s book.
- Why you don’t have to work in Tech to be a digital nomad.
- What Kavi Guppta learned during his nomad life experience.
- Why it is important to have some savings.
- What Kavi’s top destinations are.
Kavi’s articles about remote work and mobile lifestyle on Forbes.
Pre-order Kavi’s second book about digital nomadism and remote work Nomad Bible. Reserve a copy & get exclusive goodies.
Follow Kavi Guppta
If you enjoyed this episode make sure to check Kavi’s social profiles.
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Kavi Guppta is a knowledgeable and experienced digital nomad, who is willing to share his experience with everyone interested in digital nomadism. Don’t miss a chance to win one of the two Kavi Guppta’s books Nomad Bible. Review the podcast, send a screenshot to email@example.com and win!
Tomas really enjoyed talking with him and if you learned something from this episode, please share it with your friends who want to learn more about the tech industry, media for digital nomads and the remote work.
Also, make sure to subscribe on iTunes to get all the upcoming episodes.
Did you enjoy this post?
Never miss a blog post. Subscribe below to get more posts like this sent straight to your inbox as soon as they're published.