Today’s guest is Omar Zenhom, the co-founder of The $100 MBA and host of 2014 Best of iTunes podcast, The $100 MBA Show. The $100 MBA Show delivers daily 10-minute business lessons to over 50,000 daily listeners. Omar is also the co-founder of WebinarNinja, a fast growing webinar platform that allows you to create a webinar in 10 seconds flat.
Also, Omar’s talents on the dance floor are well known by his closest friends. Michael Jackson would be proud.
In this episode, you will learn how to start your own business today, why it is important to understand your customers and how to run successful businesses in the real world.
In this episode, you will learn
- Where he started, what is his background.
- What the secret of the podcast consistency is.
- How The $100 MBA Show delivered more than 600 episodes.
- Teaching experience and why Omar chose a tech industry.
- How to use technologies to solve problems.
- The definition of design.
- The success of startups.
- The importance of understanding users.
- The tips and tricks Omar learned along the way.
- The biggest challenge Omar faced while launching products.
- How Omar describes success.
- A story that Omar wants to share with YOU.
- What’s next?
The $100 MBA, an online community and video training platform to learn how to run successful online and offline businesses.
The $100 MBA Show on iTunes.
Follow Omar Zenhom
If you enjoyed this episode make sure to check Omar’s social profiles.
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Omar is always eager to share his personal experience, insights and the best business lessons for the real world.
Tomas really enjoyed talking with him and if you learned something from this episode, please share it with your friends who want to learn more about the business world and podcasts.
Did you enjoy this post?
Never miss a blog post. Subscribe below to get more posts like this sent straight to your inbox as soon as they're published.